The Nissan India has confirmed that the Nissan Kicks will be launched in India soon in the year 2020 .The Nissan Kicks BS6 model comes with two petrol engine variants namely a 1.3litre turbo-petrol engine with CVT and manual option along with the 1.5 Litre Petrol Engine. The Nissan Kicks with the 1.3litre engine produces a power of 156ps and a maximum torque of 256Nm.
- The Nissan kicks now come with automatic headlamps along with front fog lamps which have the cornering function.
- The vehicle also gets the rear sensing Wipers, rear camera, Roof rails
- Power Folding ORVMS
- Dual Tone Exterior
- Rear Parking Sensors and Rear Defoggers
- A 17 inch alloy wheels for the vehicle
- Automatic headlamps with a follow-me home function(Not Available in all Models )
The Nissan Kicks will be available in the six colour options namely
- Fire Red
- Pearl White
- Deep Blue pearl
- Night Shade
- Bronze grey
- Blade silver
and also comes with the Dual tone options such as the
- Fire Red with Onyx Black
- Pearl White with Onyx Black
- Bronze Grey with Orange
|1.3Litre Turbo-Petrol MT||XV,Premium,XV Premium(O)|
|1.3Litre Turbo-Petrol CVT||XV,XVPremimum|
|1.5Litre Petrol MT||Xl,XV|
- In the Interior the Nissan Kicks 2020 mainly gets a dual tone interior along with the features such as the
- Nissan Connect Smartphone based Connectivity
- 8.0inch infotainment System with the smart phone connectivity and voice recognition
- The Nissan kicks also gets a push Button start and an remote engine start in the CVT model only
- Steering mounted Controls and adjustable steering
- Manual AC Vents with the rear AC vents
- 360 degree camera along with the cruise control and the hill start assist
- Cooled Glovebox and a cup holders at the front and rear.
- There are different numbers of airbags depending on the model and has either 2 airbags or 4 airbags.
- The Nissan Kicks gets an ABS with EBD and Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Management and Electronic Stability Control
- Hill Start Assist and Cruise Control
- Rear Sensors and Camera
The Nissan Kicks comes with a Standard 2 years or the 50,000kms warranty which can be later extended up to five years.The Nissan Kicks also comes with a free Road-side Assistance subscription for two years and has services in more than 1500 cities.
The Nissan Kicks is expected to be launched at price of around 9-10 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Price) going up to 14-15 Lakh for the top model and is expected to provide tough competition for the other cars of the same segment.