Hyundai i30 is the successor of the Hyundai i20 and was previously first showcased in Auto Expo 2016 and is expected to launch in India soon. The Hyundai i20 has already been spotted testing in India on many occasions but there is no official confirmation of the launch date in India .The new Hyundai i30 will be a tough competitor for the Tata Altroz, Tata Nexon Facelift, Maruti Suzuki Dzire and other cars with the same pricing range since it has many loaded features.
The Hyundai i30 is much longer than the Hyundai i20 is expected to have more spacious interior along with a modern appealing look of the exterior .The pricing is expected to around 7 lakh -11 lakh.
The Hyundai i30 generally comes with three body design(Hatchback ,Wagon and Fastback) in other countries and is expected to be launched in India with only Hatchback version.
|Overall Width(mm)||2039(Including door Mirrors)|
|Lightest Curb Weight(Kg)||1,197|
|Heaviest Curb Weight(Kg)||1.311|
|Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg)||1,760|
Wheels and Tyre’s
|Wheels||6.5J×16 STEEL/AL, 7.0J×17 AL|
- The new Hyundai i30 is expected to get a 7inch digital cluster and 10.25 inch center touchscreen console.
- The Car is also designed to have wireless charging along with the auto defogging system and a standard steering wheel mounted controls.
- The Hyundai i30 comes with the features such as the Wireless Android Auto and the Wireless Apple Car play
- The interior has a very well built dual tone colors.
- The interior is expected to get a front seat cooling and warming air ventilation and the metal pedals inside the car
Engine and Mileage
The Hyundai i30 is expected to give a mileage of 17-18km/ltr for the for the petrol version and around 20km/ltr for the diesel version and is expected to be launched in both 1.4 and 1.6 Petrol and Diesel engines.
- The new Hyundai i30 is expected to get the safety feature of front collision avoid assistance with the pedestrian and the cyclist detection
- Lane following assist along with the blind spot detection
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert which helps the vehicle to detect the which alerts the driver and indicates the vehicle’s approaching from the side
- Adaptive Smart Cruise Control
- Standard Airbags and Seat Belt Reminders
- Antilock Braking System along with the Electronic Stability Program
The Hyundai i30 may be available in the following color variants in India
- Polar White
- Platinum Silver
- Sparkling Metal
- Iron Gray
- Stargazing Blue
- Phantom Black
- Marina Blue
- Fiery Red
- Phoenix Orange